About Our Design Work
Woodpecker – European Timber Framing Ltd. is a traditional Timber Framing company with an innovative approach, utilizing not only old world European joinery, but also the most advanced new world technologies, engineering and connections.
We can create any style of structure from traditional, modern, to industrial or transitional space. With efficiency in mind, our designs are not only beautiful but can optimize the performance of your building while respecting affordability, sustainability and quality.
Building with Woodpecker, you have the option: We will work with your Design team, or create a team for you with our accredited, professional partners. We work with architects, drafters, engineers, interior designers and general contractors to bring your project to life. And, of course, we have our own in- house design team that will ensure your timber structure will be perfectly aligned with your design plans. Our craftsmen can create every style of structure from a classic or rustic style, traditionally joined Timber Frame to the sleek, elegant lines of a contemporary post and beam structure.
We are committed to building high quality homes that provide you with a beautiful environment offering you comfort and well being. We will consult and collaborate with our clients to create your plan, while offering the latest in technology, efficiency and environmental design.
We work closely with Architects and Engineers to add structural timbers to the design when planning large commercial or industrial buildings. We create beautiful, unique, sustainable, environmental structures that last. Employing European and North American Timber Framers, we bring a diversity of expertise to any project, commercial or residential, structural or ornamental.
What we offer and how we work:
- In house consultation, 3D-design, joinery and installation of residential and commercial timber frame structures throughout Western Canada and the United States.
- New semi-automated timber cutting equipment and biggest CNC timber planer East of the Rockies
- We keep a large timber inventory at our 10,000 sq. ft. shop facility in Exshaw, AB
- Besides our estimators, design and drafting team and a designated safety consultant, our team consists of trained and licensed Canadian and European carpenters, as well as Timber Frame journeymen
- Pre-fabricated Enerficient® wall and roof panels (SIP-like) designed and built in-house
- We build energy efficient, sustainable buildings, as well as LEED and LBC projects and can achieve any kind of BuiltGreen certification targeted.
- Woodpecker is COR certified
Please contact our sales department at email@example.com for more information on your next Timber Frame project!