About Our Design Work
Woodpecker – European Timber Framing Ltd. is a full-service Design Manufacturer Timber Framing company with an innovative approach, utilizing not only old world European joinery, but also the most advanced new world technologies, engineering and connections. Modern buildings of all sizes are now being built using Mass Timber. Due to our European roots we are already proficient in these building materials and methods that have been used in Europe for over three decades.
We can create any style of structure from traditional, modern, to industrial or transitional space. With efficiency in mind, our designs are not only beautiful but can optimize the performance of your building while respecting affordability, sustainability and quality.
Building with Woodpecker means our technical drafting design team will support your project, through clear planning and design. We work with architects, drafters, engineers, interior designers and general contractors to bring your project to life. Our craftsmen can create every style of structure from a classic or rustic style, traditionally joined Timber Frame to the sleek, elegant lines of a contemporary post and beam structure.
We are committed to building high quality buildings that provide you with a beautiful environment offering you comfort and well being. We will consult and collaborate with our clients to create your plan, while offering the latest in technology, efficiency and environmental design.
We work closely with Architects and Engineers to add structural timbers to any design when planning large commercial or industrial buildings. We create beautiful, unique, sustainable, environmental structures that last. Employing European and North American Timber Framers, we bring a diversity of expertise to any project, commercial or residential, structural or ornamental.
What we offer and how we work:
- In house consultation, 3D-design, joinery and installation of residential and commercial timber frame structures throughout Western Canada and the United States.
- New fully automated timber cutting Robot and CNC timber planer.
- We keep a large timber inventory at our 10,000 sq. ft. shop facility in Exshaw, AB
- Our process is from start to finish with every project; our team starts with estimators, design and drafting team, production, construction management and installation. Our team consists of trained and licensed Canadian and European carpenters, as well as Timber Frame journeymen
- Prefabricated Enerficient® wall and roof panels (SIP-like) designed and built in-house
- We build energy efficient, sustainable buildings, as well as LEED and LBC projects and can achieve any kind of BuiltGreen certification targeted.
- Woodpecker is COR certified and our Production Manager is a certified NCSO.
Please contact our sales department at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on your next Timber Frame project!